Tuesday, December 13, 2005

AWESOME!!!!

So I originally wrote this on Sunday afternoon, but somehow erased it. Anyways I'll try to recreate it:


Yeah, my New England Patriots won! I'm excited (If you follow the NFL you would understand why, especially if you knew me.) to think that my team is gaining momentum heading towards the playoffs. Well here's to me hoping that they'll pull off another great post season.

So Shane was right. At least somewhat. I really enjoy the show LOST. I'm getting close to the end of the first season and it's only getting better. I find myself watching episode after episode, kind of like what I did with FIREFLY. I think Sawyer is my favorite character. I'll explain it later.

Well the new job is going well. Having lots of things to do and keep myself busy with. Also, having the chance to read a trade paperback that I've owned for months(Marvel's 1602).

Well this will have to do for now.

Oh, one last thing. How about Ron Artest? I am a Boston Celtics fan and looking at the situation from the outside, boy do I get to laugh. After the team supports him after costing Reggie Miller his ring, he pulls this crap. You get what you deserve I guess, backing a thug who thinks he can do whatever he wants on and off the court. Good luck to Larry Bird and the Pacers unloading him. I just hope he doesn't end up in green and white.

No comments: