Monday, April 03, 2006

What's New Pussycat! Woah,woah,woah...

So I've been busy the last couple of weeks. On top of that it's only going to get worst. I have finals in three weeks, a film festival to get ready for(work related-not GemInI related(unfortunetly)), but then I'm off to New York for a week of fun with Letha(she's sexy by the way...don't believe me? Check out my myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/jasonlmaier to judge for yourself. She's my number one friend.) It's gonna be bangin' yo! Wez goin' to TWO RedSox games, Phantom OF the Opera, and I'm gonna see WICKED again!!! What the hell happened to me there, sorry my alter-ego mad ballin-skillz side of me came out.

Last night my team, The Eastsiders, tore up the other team. It was nasty. The score at half time was forty something to 19...let me repeat that 19!

It was a good time for all that were there...for us. But props to the other team for playing the game with the same intensity for all 40 minutes.

So CRAZY ABOUT YOU is almost done, well the rough cut will be done soon. I'm hoping before I leave for New York. On top of that my Patriots aren't doing to well according to...well everyone, including me. I mean we've picked up two players, neither of them any good, and let loose the most ice cold kicker, the ALL time leading sack getter in the playoffs, and a pretty good receiver. Oh well, it is offically baseball season (after last night's game). I'll just hope our pitchers can stay healthy and win us another World Series. Just as long as it doesn't go to the Yankees I'll be fine. Back to the Patriots, I guess I should have faith. They did win three Super Bowls in 5 years. Pretty good track record as far as I'm concerned.

Well, more to come later...hopefully a lot faster next time. I tried to post blogs a couple of different times and it's just LOST them. Not something I'm happy about, but hey it's a free service.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tom jones pretty much rules.