Saturday, June 16, 2007

Talk about a movie I would like to see...


Now it is no secret that since I have seen THE GIRL NEXT DOOR that I think Elisa Cuthbert is a hottie, but doesn't she look good in the outfit?

Her acting chops aren't the best thing in the world, but then again there are plenty of "ACTORS" who get by on just their looks. As long as there is a good surrounding story, why not go ahead with this project. I'm pretty sure this was done up by someone in photoshop, but it's a darn good looking fake. She has my vote...

7 comments:

Justin said...

She looks awesome!!...mmmmmmm

mmaier2112 said...

I... have to change my shorts... they're sticky...

(And word verification still sucks balls.)

Jason L. Maier said...

Damn right she looks awesome. Next thing you know she'll be saying the words, "Do you wanna fuck me?" while climbing down the bed in that Supergirl outfit...now that's a movie I'd go see twice.

mmaier2112 said...

That's a movie I'd get kicked out for emulating Spanky!

Gotta go! Bye!

mmaier2112 said...

AND she has that SUPER-BLOWING power!

mmaier2112 said...

You asked about this the other day. Log into your MSN account and paste this in your browser:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/embedgamercard.htm

mmaier2112 said...

She's a great deal hotter than the one they picked for the Smallville Supergirl:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/kara2.htm