Wednesday, July 04, 2007

More than meets the eye...

TRANSFORMERS

So I saw the movie on Monday night. It was awesome and I only know 2 people who didn't like it (a film critic and my brother Mike). As far as everyone else they all agree with me (even my fiance and sister in-law), it has everything you want in a film and more. I can't believe I was in awe of this movie so much. From the first time one of them transforms, until the very end, I was enjoying every second. The CGI was mostly flawless (got to hand it ILM again), the action scenes were cool, and the story made just about as much sense as giant robots that transform.

I haven't been THIS happy with a movie since X2 (I know I'm a geek).

If you haven't seen it yet, get off your @$$ and go to see it today or tomorrow or even both days. I think I'm going to try and squeeze it in again sometime this week.

7 comments:

mmaier2112 said...

My review of Transformers is up.

You might not want to read it.

Jason L. Maier said...

I can't help it if you don't know how to have fun when you watch movies anymore.

mmaier2112 said...

Hey: blow me, Mister I Didn't Like Spider-Man 3!

Justin said...

Transformers is definitely better than Spider Man 3 in my opinion..

mmaier2112 said...

Yeah, but you're a Yankees fan. So your opinion doesn't matter regardless.

Justin said...

I want my fucking money!!!!

mmaier2112 said...

What fucking money?