Friday, August 31, 2007

Crazy About You...

I worked on a movie a long time ago...it was a slight variation on what at happened in my life with a certain ex-girlfriend. It turned into a script that I thought really related to the way us men think. It's been a while since I had seen a film done from the man's side of a breakup. SWINGERS is the only one that actually comes to mind.

Well, I took this movie and the footage in January and told everyone that I would get the new edit done after a trailer. Well the trailer has been done since January and I just the other day started messing with the edit. I must praise Shane's work as the original editor of the film, he did a great job. I am only messing with tightening up the edit. I might go back later on and change some of the shots used, we'll see.

Who knows this movie might get done by 2010!

2 comments:

Shane M. White said...

CONGRATS!
GOOD JOB!

I'm proud of you that you took some time to work on it. While camping this weekend, Zach and I took time to talk about "the old days" and crazy stuff like the "Psycho in the Woods" films. Life was so much more fun and easy when we all wanted to make films - before we all "grew up". It's my favorite time of my life, when I made films with my friends...

Jason L. Maier said...

You can still work on projects...how's that story coming that you started?