Wednesday, July 26, 2006

And the answer is....

YES! I now have a place to live. I'll be living in Quincy, MA. It's about half an hour south of Boston. I have found a place that is a four story house divided into a apartment building on each floor and the basement is for storage. Now, from what I have seen, it's a beautiful spacious three bedroom (on the 1st floor), with huge rooms (living, dining, kitchen), it has a washer and dryer in the building, and an awesome patio on the side of the house over looking the street. I will be living with two girls (Jessica and Erin, YES, Letha knows about them, and YES, she's okay with me living there). I am to meet with the girls on Sunday and discuss what furniture we need and house rules. It is very much like a college house. It has us three on the first floor, three guys on the second floor, and two girls on the top floor (hey, it's a guy sandwich...wait a minute...that means I'm on the bottom of three guys...okay scratch previous statement). Cable is already installed (thank god, SPORTSCENTER and THE LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN will be back in my life, after a two month absence). Erin is bringing a big screen TV (to which I'm thinking we hook up my surround sound set), and I'll have all of my stuff in my room. Jessica has warned us that the house likes to party (the house gets up and beak dances after a few too many tequila shots), as in when one floor throws one a lot of the time the whole house ends up throwing one, like I said it'll be like I'm in college. I'm syked to move in two and a half weeks. I can start moving in my stuff now, but not to over crowd my grandparents, I didn't bring a whole lot with me, so I don't really see the point of leaving a few boxes here and there. I'll just get all of the stuff from my grandparents all at once.

That's all for now, had a lazy day. Imported all of my CDs that I have here into my computer. Then did 2 miles, now I'm tired and going to watch a DVD.

Till next time...

1 comment:

mmaier2112 said...

Did two miles of what?