Sunday, October 28, 2007

One week...

until the showdown in the dome. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

The 2 last undefeated teams in the NFL (The Patriots and the Colts, the best 2 teams in the league for the last couple of years) are going to meet on November 4th.

Brady is leading the highest scoring offense vs. Manning leading a team that can score at will.


It's hard to pick who will win this game. As a Patriots fan I hope and expect them to win. As a football fan I think the Colts are one hell of a team, that is going to be hard to beat. I'm not too worried about it, no matter who wins...there will be a rematch in the playoffs.


Brady was absolutey nasty today. He threw for 3 TDs and ran for another 2. I was more mad about us giving up points compared to scoring so much. I'll see how much I am willing to write a blog after next week's game. We will be celbrating the birth of David Maier next Sunday. His birthday is Thursday this week.

5 comments:

John Peddie said...

Is it okay to call the Patriots the best team in the league now?

:)

Jason L. Maier said...

Sure "you" can call them the best team. I am intrigued to see what happens next week. I'd say who ever wins next week's game is the "best" team, but I won't think so IF the Pats lose. :-)

John Peddie said...

I think it should be best two out of three if they somehow each win one game between next week and the AFC title game.

If they are 1-1 against each other after that, Roger Goodell should make a one-time exception and let them play one last time in the Super Bowl.

I have this feeling that by the end of the season I'm going to be pissed that the NFC gets to participate in this season's Super Bowl.

Justin said...

It comes down to one simple question?.Can the Colts D- stop the Patriots O-?

mmaier2112 said...

Or can the Colts D take Brady out by decapitation?

Are scimitars allowed on the field?