Thursday, May 22, 2008

Game two...

Tonight is game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals against The Pistons and man did The Celtics look GOOD the other night. I am looking forward to watching tonight's game. I am hoping The Celtics win the series in 5.

We took a play out of LeBron's playbook and started the pick n'roll with Pierce and Garnett. It has been a lot of fun watching the games (besides the officiating) this post season. I was so happy to see that Paul Pierce has become the Captain of our squad. I had been complaining that it was nice to have the big 3, but someone needed to step up and take over. I thought it was going to be Garnett, but I was wrong.

How about them Lakers...coming back from 20 points down in almost record time. I fell asleep after the beginning of the 4th quarter, but what I did see was a good game.

No comments: