Monday, September 15, 2008

Patriots win? NFL week 2...

I'm hoping this becomes a familiar sight...

We looked decent yesterday. I was not in the mood to write about what happened in Week 1, and I am going to watch the rest of the season hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

As far as Brett Favre...

He's the same ol' Brett. Did anyone (besides Letha and I) notice he's wearing a bright yellow shirt under his jersey and pads (look at the pic above)? Brett you are not a Packer currently...and I think they are better off without you. You are one of the best (I can't imagine the records Marino would have if he played this long), I just wish you didn't go to the team I hate.
Our defense played well yesterday, and are going to have to for the rest of the year is we are going to do anything. If nothing else I hope we mess up other teams plans for the post season, and if we still get there...cool.
Hey Colts fans...don't worry, your team is going to get out of this funk and start really kicking team's butts. Even while those Steelers are coming up behind you.
I also enjoyed watching the Chargers get their losses these last two weeks. Tomlinson has a lot of talent (but seems to be made of glass) and Rivers needs someone to put a good lick on him to get him to shut up.

1 comment:

troy myers said...

i'm watching the saved by the bell episode where they find the old radio station. rocking richie belding! good times in bayside that naturally made me think of you.