Friday, November 21, 2008

Wonder Who?


So I was surfing around and found this...

it is a hoax and a pretty good one at that. If you go to the guy's website that did this he explains why. It reminds me of this posting I did a while ago.

I have to admit the guy's reasoning for picking Megan Fox is right on par with how Hollywood thinks. If they had a good director they might be able to get a real performance out of her. The good news is that she is young enough to make a trilogy for WB/DC. I would be on board with watching a Wonder Woman movie...I watch every other book/comic interpretation on screen why not this one. I just wish Joss Whedon was still on this project...

5 comments:

Justin said...

I concur...

Shane M. White said...

Yeah, another blog I read posted this a while ago. I thought it looked pretty good. I really don't know about her in the role, but WHY NOT - she's easy on the eyes, if nothing else.

Honestly, I'm glad Joss moved in to other things. I was never a fan of hearing him making this his next project. The film will get made someday, but I don't have faith it'll be as good as Batman. Heck, they couldn't ever get Superman right, and he's got an easy storyline/concepts to build from.

I guess only time will tell...

John Peddie said...

Rob Liefeld would be proud. Current issue of Mother Jones has an interview with Joss Whedon, on the subject of heroines, that you can listen to here.

Happy birthday, by the way.

mmaier2112 said...

Nitpicking, WW's hair is BLACK, not brown.

And Miss Fox' boobs aren't that big, are they?

I hope Whedon's influence is nowhere NEAR any possible Wonder Woman film. His feminist activism is transparent and often pathetically executed.

As for WW herself, she's a weak character (in terms of being interesting in herself) and always has been. She more often better used as a supporting character. I would be very surprised to see a WW film true to her comic history be at all an interesting movie.

Unknown said...

Aaaah - as Seth Rogan so eloquently put it - "The spank bank is filled!"