Sunday, May 17, 2009

A good weekend with friends...

For Letha's LAST birthday present of this year...I got her friends (from L to R) Cara, Matt, Baker and Deb to come out and hang with us at our Grandparent's house on Cape Cod. We went to Provincetown and climbed the Pilgrim Mounment. This was the first place the Pilgrims landed in North America.

This is what the stairwell to the top looks like from the bottom.

This is the view from the top of the monument.

It was a good couple of days relaxing. Thanks to all that came to celebrate Letha's birthday, I know her and I had a lot of fun and I hope you did to. We don't get to hang out with a whole lot of friends here in Massachusetts and it was good to have some chill time with some close friends. I wish more people could have come but there is only 1.5 bathrooms at the house.

To Letha, till next year...Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

troy myers said...

and a belated happy birthday from me too letha...cheers

cheers to you too j.

mmaier2112 said...

Dave and I ran up most of those stairs once.

I love that house. I hope to be before the new baby spurts out.