Sunday, November 12, 2006

As if my day wasn't bad enough...

After getting to watch the Patriots lose to the JETS!!!!!

I got ready to go to work, and went to find my front windshield cracked. There was a huge glass goblet that someone decided to throw at my car. Then I came in and called the cops. They gave me a number...a number for claims. Then I decided to take pictures of the spider web that is my windshield. Walked around the back side to find...my back windshield missing a HUGE chunk. So I open up my car to check and see if anything was stolen from the car. Nope...but it had been a while since my backseat was soaked from the rain.

The only thing that makes ANY sense is my Indiana license plate after the Patriots lost two games in a row. I could see some drunk dumbass blaming it on anyone from Indiana. Then I wanted to blame it on all Patriots' fans. Then I remembered why I never put ANY Patriots gear on my car while living in Indiana, cause I thought this kind of stuff would happen to my car. Then it's because I haven't switched plates fast enough.

Oh well...that's what you get insurance for right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you post more blogs. this pleases me.

John Peddie said...

and two new posts in one day, no less...impressive...

Anonymous said...

hurray!