Friday, November 17, 2006

Hello...

Lee and Laura had a whirlwind tour of the East Coast. Now, I'm coming home for a VERY brief couple of days. I fly in on Thanksgiving and I'm trying to do too much...I swear one of these days a trip back home isn't going to be 20 things compacted into 3 days. Maybe the two weeks when I'm off to get married in October next year we shall see. Anyways, Letha is coming here in a couple of hours, and we have a lot to do these next 10 days, so I was writing to tell anyone who's interested that I will not be blogging for the next little while. Not that this comes to you as a surprise, since I don't write a whole lot (which I'm trying to change), but that's my reason. I hope to have lots of fun stories I can put on here when I next return.

As my boy Brandon White use to say, and might still (I haven't seen him in years)...

Peace Outtie!!!

No comments: