Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What?!?!

Okay so I realize that I hadn't blogged in a while, but you guys are happy about the fact that I blogged about my car being vandalized...(see comments from my last blog)

No, sorry to hear about your misfortune(thanks Shane and Letha), or man that sucks.

By the way, I had to take public transportation yesterday to go to work (which I will elaborate on later), because the jackoffs that were suppose to fix my windshields couldn't until this morning. So more rain has emptied in to the back of my car, and perhaps causing major water damage. Thanks Safelite! When I checked my trunk it was soaked, so I'm gonna have to use the Shop Vac from work to clean up the car a little on Wednesday. They replaced both windshields today in about 45 minutes. Total cost was $756, of which I only paid $500 thanks to my insurance. I found out that in the state of Massachusetts that auto glass has a $0 deductible, my guess was they had enough of people complaining about chipped glass from dump trucks and such.

So the ONLY good thing to come out of this situation is the fact that when the weather is good and I'm not closing, I'm going to use public transit. It's a nice walk to work from the T (the transit system out here). Help out the environment, put less miles on my car, and walk my fatass around a little bit.

TTFN!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, if you were here, i would bake you cookies. you aren't, but i will make you some when you come to indiana next week.
does that make you feel better?

John Peddie said...

T.S. Eliot, from my favorite poem of all time:

"That is not what I meant at all.
That is not it, at all."

I was just pleased to see some new missives from that over-thinking brain of yours, and was commenting on their existence more than their content. So I guess that would be, uh, my bad? I am sorry to hear about your car. Did you save the goblet so that you can exact harsh retribution when a fitting time arises (even if it's just on some random punk-ass)? I would have. Turns out I'm also annoying Shane's pal The Dave - check out the comments on Shane's Da Bears post.

Anonymous said...

"No, sorry to hear about your misfortune(thanks Shane and Letha), or man that sucks."

I don't really follow this sentence. But, my name is mentioned and it doesn't sound bad - so I dig that.

I am VERY sorry about what happened to your car, I'm sorry that you've realized that Patriots fans aren't the friendliest (joke, ha ha - you and Dave are cool), and I'm sorry that you didn't have Mass. Insurance - weren't you supposed to take care of that while I was out there???

No matter what, in EIGHT DAYS we get to hang out and have A BLAST, so I'm looking forward to seeing you and Letha. Remember you camera, so you can blog alot with pictures when you get home...

Jason L. Maier said...

I was only joking about your comments guys...tone really doesn't get conveyed over writings on the internet sometimes.

I know you guys care, and I appreciate you reading my blogs. So thanks...

mmaier2112 said...

I notice every time I visit, but I don't think I've ever said anything about it:

I love your splash info on the right.

"These are his stories (dun-dun)."

And Shane is wrong.

(Sorry, it's a reflex.)