Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Blogs...

I know I have plenty of friends that blog, but thanks to the Celtics page of Boston.com, I found a website that has a lot of athlete blogs. Yardbarker.com. You can look at Greg Oden's (he's from Indiana and my high school rival - Lawrence North), Isaac Bruce (he talks about Troy Brown in his latest blog), Rajon Rondo (plays for the Celtics), and many others.

I like Oden's blog because it seems to show his down to Earth side.

If you have the time and care what some athletes think, head on over and have a read or two.

2 comments:

Shane M. White said...

I must be an idiot, I can't seem to find a link to Oden's blog on that page... Can you point me in the right direction?

Jason L. Maier said...

http://yardbarker.com/users/gregoden

There you go Shane. On the right side of the website there is the title ATHLETE BLOGGERS. Greg is on the drop menu part of it.