Thursday, September 13, 2007

Patriots punishment...

I would have to say that this is a fair punishment for something happens across the league. When the Dolphins did it to us last year, did anyone blow the whistle? No, it's because they weren't a winning team at the time.

Now I don't agree with what the coach did, I'm okay with the penalty because he did cheat. Now the only saving grace he has is IF we win a lot of games and go DEEP in to the playoffs. Notice I said IF. IF we win it all then no one has anything to complain about. If we don't then the GENIUS of the coach is in question, and the Krafts should punish him by firing him. That's right I said they should fire Bill Belichick IF he can't produce a deep run into the playoffs (at least the AFC Championship). IF they don't make it far, then it proves to me that he wasn't a genius, and cheated to win.

If you get caught or you don't doesn't excuse ANY kind of cheating.

1 comment:

mmaier2112 said...

At least you have a puppy to bring up your spirits!