Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Kaylee

This is my puppy. I always wanted one, and it never worked for one reason or another. But I love Boston (the family dog), and so glad my Dad has him. But now there is a new dog who is near and dear to my heart. This beautiful black lab was free to Letha and I. As we both love the ways labs look (even if we weren't going to look for a puppy until after the wedding) we felt this was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Here's a few more pics for you guys, mainly my brother Mike, so he'll stop complaining. I'm gonna get back to training my pup...

4 comments:

mmaier2112 said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

LOOK AT DA NOSE ON DA PUPPAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!

That is TOOOOOOO adorable.

I'm making weird noise out loud right this minute I'm so jealous!

Congrats. And good luck w/ the training!

Jason L. Maier said...

Thanks...we're SUPER excited that she's ours. Can't wait for her to meet her Uncle Mike.

Letha said...

Making fun of my typos... that's what happens when I'm exhausted.

Maybe I'll sleep in a little tomorrow, and you can get up early with the mongrel!

I love you

Shane M. White said...

CONGRATS!
The pics look awesome, I am so happy for (and of course jealous of) you guys!!!

What a cutie!!!