Saturday, October 25, 2008

A return to form...

I can remember being little and watching Clint Eastwood movies. KELLY'S HEROES, numerous westerns, the DIRTY HARRY movies and one of my personal favorites of his HEARTBREAK RIDGE.

He has only gotten better (as a director and actor) since I've grown into a real movie fan. LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA is one of the best war movies...one of the best MOVIES period.

I had heard his latest movie was being kept under close wraps, that is until the trailer came out in the last couple of days.

It looks like old Clint is back...

Enjoy!


5 comments:

Justin said...

How long before Spike Lee rips him for not having enough black people in this movie??..Im looking forward to this movie..

mmaier2112 said...

Funny how he picks an asian gang instead of black or Hispanic.

They just don't organize their whiners as effectively, I guess.

Unknown said...

Did that old man just say "get off my lawn". Shouldn't this movie be called Marks next door neighbor in high school????

mmaier2112 said...

No, then Jason would have to shit on Eastwood's house!

Unknown said...

UGGHHH, HIS HOUSE IS DOO-DOO BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!