Thursday, July 30, 2009

2/3 through the year...

and my Top 10 Movies (so far) are...

1. Up
2. Star Trek
3. Taken
4. The Hangover
5. The Hurt Locker
6. Moon
7. Public Enemies
8. Fast & Furious
9. Defiance
10. I Love You, Man

This list is on enjoyablility which is all the matters to me anymore. Who cares if it is made well but I don't connect emotionally to any character...

Now, I have only seen 25 movies since the year began so the list is a little less than half of what I have seen. God only knows how far some of these movies would have fallen if I still saw over 100 films a year.

What are your Top 5? Is there something I missed that was just amazing?

3 comments:

John Peddie said...

I haven't seen The Hurt Locker yet, but I have a feeling it will be in my top ten by the end of the year. So far...

5. Shall We Kiss?
4. Lemon Tree
3. Sugar
2. Herb and Dorothy
1. The Limits of Control

troy myers said...

dude, you should check out adventureland and fired up if you haven't already...by far the most enjoyable movies i have seen this year.

mmaier2112 said...

YO JOE!!!