Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Closer?

Here we are getting ready for another GemInI Films project. Some of the hardest work is coming for us as a company. I still have plenty of work to do on editing CRAZY ABOUT YOU. This week I have been trying to concentrate on school(lots of quizes and tests).


Now,

These are the things I am most looking forward to this year:

My trip to New York to see the Yankees get their ass kicked by the Red Sox.

My trip to Las Vegas to give a great bachelor party to Zach Proctor.

My trip to Boston to visit my family.

The premiere of CRAZY ABOUT YOU.

X-Men 3: The Last Stand.

Date Movie.


So I am looking forward to a lot this year. I will hope to leave more blogs soon. But as this is being written I am suppose to be a part of a film meeting, so I am gonna go for now.

No comments: