Sunday, January 15, 2006

WOW...what a weekend!

If you watched the NFL Playoffs this weekend you'll understand the title.

The Patriots dominated that game, but thanks to them not protecting the football, turned it over 5 times!!!!! 5 TIMES!

You can't win, if you can't protect the ball.

On the other note, congratualtions to the STEELERS. I don't see anyone being able to stop the Steelers, but then again I thought the Patriots were going to play Indianapolis next week. Maybe I don't know as much as I thought. The ending of the Pittsburgh and Indy was really exciting. I really thought I was going to the AFC Championship next week. I was still excited to be going to see Denver vs. Indy, but now I get a refund. Next weekend is going to be a lot of fun for another reason.

And now for my last thought about the NFL season:

WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH THE OFFICALS! They messed up so many calls in the two games I watched, I can't even imagine what happened in the others. Maybe the NFL can work on that for next season.

School is going well, and work is slowing down a little bit, so I'm starting to get enough time to be able to do more editing on CRAZY ABOUT YOU.

No comments: