Saturday, January 07, 2006

Great beginning to an AWESOME (I hope) year.

So I have been really happy since New Year's Eve. There's one main reason, but I have just remembered how lucky some of us really are. The fact that I get paid to sit on my ass at work for hours (sometimes really boring), the fact that Shane and I are throwing some really kick ass ideas off of each other, and the fact that I will be enjoying one HELL of a Chrismas present in May(hopefully).

So tomorrow is a big day for anyone who's interested in football. The Patriots of New England play the Jaguars of Jacksonville and the Redskins of Washington play the Buccaneers of Tampa Bay. (Don't ask why I am typing like this, even I don't know why.) Can't wait to see the outcome of the first game I mentioned.

Well I'm almost done....

My New Year's resolution? Have fun with as many friends as possible as often as possible without jeopardizing my grades this year. Well let's keep our fingers crossed that the Patriots can win another Super Bowl this year? (Hee, hee, hee!)

No comments: