Monday, January 09, 2006

Go PATS!!!!!!!!


Now I'm excited!

After the good game played on Saturday night against the Jaguars how could I complain.
(see picture above)

Not expecting anything out of the Patriots when they were such an injury depleated team at the beginning of the season was the right move. As a fan I was still hoping for a third Super Bowl in four years. As a (sometimes) logical person I couldn't be mad when our team was soooooo hurt by injuries. But that just shows how GREAT the coaching staff is.

Most teams prepare for injuries, but six defensive backs on the IR. Losing the two top tacklers from last year's remarkable team. Losing one of our longest playing offensive linemen.

So for me I am sitting back and trying to not get too emotionally attached to this team. But if you really know me than you can see right through that bulls---!

I made up my mind today, IF the Colts and Patriots DO play each other in the AFC Championship at the Dome, I'm going to be there rooting for my boys.

On a different note altogether...

School started up again today. An 8:30 class on a Monday morning? What was I thinking? Oh well, whatever it takes to get me to my degree.

That's enough ranting for now.

Till next time, stayed tuned, same bat website, same bat blog...

No comments: