Sunday, June 11, 2006

Saturday Night

So my boys back in Indy are playing Poker without me...those retarded b@$tards. Just kidding, I hope Shane schools all you fools...okay joking around again.

Anyways, I've been really bad about writing every couple of days...is this a new surprise for anyone. So work is good, it reminds alot of Castleton Arts. I think the new staff is trying to adjust to me as a manager, hopefully they will soon realize how AWESOME of a manager I can be. Just ask any of my friends.

Soon I'm going to hook up my XBox 360 (yeah I know, since I bought it I have only played a handful of times, well worth the insane amount of money) and actually play some games. I might even take Shane's advice and see if I can use this wireless connection to play online.

Well my RED SOX lost again today, but that's all right, the YANKEES lost too. They are still 1/2 game ahead of them. Keep it up boys...

So I was a little upset with the Patriots again this week. They traded away Bethel Johnson, so they could build up their defensive line. The last thing I thought we needed as a team was another d-lineman. The one thing I thought we DID need was WIDE RECEIVERS!!!! I still believe in our coaches.

As far as sports goes...my EASTSIDERS won the ISSA championship. Go team, it's your birthday...
I'm just sad that I wasn't there to play in it. You know I set up my last day in Indy to be after the championship game, then they had to move it for a couple of different things. Oh well, here's a couple of different pics I have of them:

http://www.geminifilms.biz/eastsiders001.jpg

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1498/1111/1600/Eastsiders002.jpg

Well that's it for now....

No comments: