Thursday, June 22, 2006

Stuff...

Hey everybody,

Not that I'm sure anyone wants to read this, but there are some really good things about living here...

First, I'm getting to know my grandparents (which at times is hard, because I realized that I AM GRANDMA'S BOY) and I am forced to learn a new part of the country, new state, new city, and new towns.

But what I'm really happy about is the fact that I've dropped 15 lbs. since moving out here. The greatest part is I haven't done any sort of working out. I think it helps that I'm trying not to eat fast food all the time, that I eat three meals a day (usually), and one of those is usually with the grandparents (they eat very reasonable). Who knows maybe I should convince them to let me stay here until next year and go join the gym, then I could start my journey to getting the "V" cut.

Okay enough from me today....

1 comment:

mmaier2112 said...

Not me! I prefer my beer belly. More to bounce with when I hit the pavement at 80MPH on the cycle!