Thursday, March 06, 2008

Rajon Rondo is CRAZY...


So after dog class night, Letha and I came home and watched the rest of the Celtics game. They were playing the Detroit Pistons, and it was a great game to watch (we got in during the 3rd quarter).

Not only is it fun to watch this year's BIG THREE, but the other guys are so much fun to watch. Glen "BIG BABY" Davis is so clumsy and looks like he has no control over his body, but he still comes up with BIG rebounds and some good put backs or dunks.

I would have to say that my FAVORITE part of this year is watching Rajon Rondo. I watched last year's Celtics when I could, and I would say this kid didn't look like anything special. This year he was told the team was his to run, and run he does. He his turning into a hell of a point guard...he still has plenty to work on, but the fun is watching him turn into the player he is becoming. If you didn't see the dunk he did last night, then watch this... :-)

Editor's Note: The original video had been removed from You Tube...so here's a highlight reel for Rondo from that night's game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude - I told you about Rondo last year!!!! Only problem with Rondo is he takes heat checks waaaaaaaaay to early. He's my 2nd favorite player, after KG.

Embrace the Cheese!